Managing your time is always a challenge! Luckily we live in a day with technology at the reach of our fingers.
Apps make things like saving recipes and counting calories a cinch. But, did you know that there are also apps that help you manage time!
As the time geeks that we are, we have spent the time (ha-ha, get it?) to investigate and provide our recommendations for the best time management apps of 2016:
- TOGGL – When it comes to documenting your time on a regular basis, TOGGL offers you that capability and then some! It is a great little app that is easy to use even for the less tech minded. With team viewer you can not only track your time but your employee/team’s time and productivity.
- REMEMBER THE MILK – We like this app not only because of its creative name but because it is an all you need time management app plus is ideal for computers and smartphones. Juggling everything from work to home, this little app packs in the punches to a productive day.
- DO – this app is great for team use and personal use and allows one to plan out projects (or your day!), assign to-do lists and create calendar event entries. With its sharing capabilities, your whole family or team can all be on the same page!
- HARVEST – oldie but a goody, this app has stood the test of time (ha! Love time jokes!) by providing a user-friendly experience combined with useful time tracking tools. Whether you need a solution for personal use or a project team, HARVEST is something to look into.
- TIMELY – have you looked for an app with the best of both worlds of time tracking and scheduling? Then look no further than TIMELY! With its simple timer linked to projects, you can quickly document your productivity.
These are only 5 time management apps. We didn’t have the time to review the over 1000 different ones available! So, we hope you have enjoyed our app reviews and find the time to download a few to try out. Who knows maybe one will be the perfect fit! If you missed our blog from last week, don’t forget to check it out “How You Start Your Day Matters“.
For even more tips and apps on time management, check out this video!